Fast & Safe Windscreen Rubber Sealing
iAutoGlass is your preferred windscreen rubber resealing technician in Brisbane. The importance of the black rubber seals found around your vehicle’s windscreens cannot be understated. The window rubber seals on the windshield protect the interiors of your vehicle. Damage caused by bad weather and strong winds can cause real damage to your vehicle’s interiors & upholstery. Water damage due to faulty rubber sealing might decrease the resale value of your vehicle.
Warning Signals of Faulty Windscreen Rubber Sealing in Brisbane
Window rubber seals are a critical component of your vehicle. It needs replacement as soon as possible if they are damaged. The warning signs your windscreens rubber sealing requires replacement in Brisbane is.
- Water leaks while washing the vehicle or if you are driving in the rain.
- You might hear a whistling sound while driving your vehicle.
- Cracks or brittle spots are visible on the windscreen rubber sealing.
- The windscreen and the rubber seal bonding appear to be peeling off.
- The windscreen rubber seal appears to be moving or look elevated.
Windscreen Rubber Sealing Replacement in Brisbane
The steps taken by our technicians to fix faulty windscreen rubber sealing in Brisbane include:
- The window rubber seal is bonded to the window frame at the time of manufacture.
- The window frame & rubber seal is unpaired by first immersing them in an adhesive remover.
- The rubber seal is then peeled off the glass pane using pliers.
- One segment of the rubber seal is cut off for easier removal.
- Adding a new windscreen rubber seal is fitted by bonding the window frame & rubber seal with an industry-grade adhesive.
Let Us Know How We Can Help in Brisbane
Quick & reliable windscreen rubber sealing is vital to keep your vehicle in prime condition. Immediate repairs help you save money and avoid costly windscreen replacements. Kindly let us know your windscreen rubber sealing requirements. iAutoGlass can also assist in emergency mobile windscreen repair and Windscreen Rubber Sealing Replacement services anywhere around Brisbane & southeast Brisbane.
Our mobile teams will be at your service on short notice. You need to tell us the make, year, and model of your vehicle. We will be at your place helping you sort out all your windscreen rubber sealing needs. Kindly contact us on 0478 105 109 or email us at email@example.com with your windscreen rubber sealing needs. Our customer service team will be able to give you a no-obligation quote to meet your entire windscreen rubber sealing requirements in Brisbane, Australia.